Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Only 2 days 'til the big day!

Here we are again, another year gone by so quickly. I remember when I used to be excited about Christmas 3 weeks beforehand, but now, it's so much different. It all became so complicated when I got my first job 9 years ago. I miss the old days when all I was worried about was getting gifts that I liked. Now, it's all about "I hope this person likes this" and "How much have I spent so far?"

Don't get me wrong I'm still looking forward to it, but now it's mostly because I get to see my family. We all live in different cities now, so we rarely see each other. Not to mention I never seem to get that Sunday phone call anymore.

Anywho, today I leave for Ventura at 2:30ish . . . which is approximately one hour and thirty-five minutes away. I'm not looking forward to the six or seven hour drive, but on the bright side I'm not actually the one driving. Hopefully I will fall asleep for most of it. I'm really tired because I forced myself to get out of bed at 10 am this morning. I know, my life is rough. The worst part is, I recently began struggling to get out of bed at 3pm. I don't know what's wrong with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The handmade bowling shirts were great.

Madelyn said...

Weren't they though? I hung the "Will Work 4 Red Bull" sign on my door.