Sunday, July 19, 2009

My life in numbers

100 - Number of degrees it's been the past few days.

24- Number of hours Wal-Mart is open in this town!

20 - Number of days I've lived in Sparks, Nevada.

10 - Number of yogurts I've eaten recently.

9 - Number of days I've worked since I got here.

6 - Number of times I've been to Bingo in the last 20 days.

3 - Number of apartments I looked at before deciding.

1- Number of times I've gotten sick in the last 8 months.

1- Number of asses I want to kick for hurting my best friend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you add up all the numbers you get 174...

Anonymous said...

How's life in Reno? Do you like it there? Our summer has been very nice. We rarely get up to 80 degrees.

Madelyn said...

Anonymous #1 - I'm glad you can add.

Anonymous # 2 Reno's good. It's hot though. I can't wait for september because that's when it's suppose to cool down.

cadiz12 said...

i totally hear you on the #1 thing. i was in such a position myself a few weeks ago and never did get that ass-kicking opportunity. i hope you did.

Madelyn said...

Unfortunately, it isn't something I could ever do. But I do hope only bad things happen to him.

Anonymous said...

My sympathies on the hot weather, I've been lucky enough to have rain and thunderstorms for the last week.

And for future reference, how do the Nevada old ladies compare to the California ones?

Madelyn said...

Cofo - It's funny you mention old ladies, because I just happen to live in what used to be a senior living apartment complex. You would be in heaven.

Anonymous said...

God, why did I say that? I keep forgetting that I'm trying NOT to perpetuate the old lady fetish rumor.