Monday, June 7, 2010

Hippo Purse

Sometimes you find something and you can't help but say "OH MY GOD". This was one of those times, but it didn't happen to me . . . at least not directly. It happened to my beastly sister.

When it comes to certain people in your life, you sort of have a radar for certain things. For instance, everyone in my family knows what it means to find a rare Rams (St. Louis, but preferably L.A.) item, or a brown cow, or a penguin, or a beast . . . the list goes on. Well, my beastly sister apparently has a radar for hippo items. And boy did she find a great one.

I received this for Easter a while back, and when I opened it, I also exclaimed "Oh My God!"



/>



I think the word you're thinking of . . . is AWESOME.

4 comments:

Syar said...

We should all be so lucky as to have the CUTEST HIPPO PURSE EVERRRRRR.

Anonymous said...

How does that song go again?

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet hippo purse. I bet you carry it everywhere with you. For a beast, your sister sure is a smart shopper! I think it's nice that she looks for items that will help you remember your past. You know, before you came to our house.

Madelyn said...

Syar - Indeed!

Anon #1 - I want a hippopotamus for Christmas, only a hippopotamus will do, I don't want a doll, no dinky tinker toys, I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy. For the rest, google it.

Anon #2 - You mean help her remember HER past.