Monday, May 31, 2010

mmmmm

mmmmmmMONDAY. Well, sort of . . . it's sort of Tuesday . . . I time traveled. Finally fixed my flux capacitor . . . it was on the fritz. Pretty soon I will have never moved from San Diego to San Francisco, which means I will have never moved back to Ventura, and then to Sparks. I think I'll also go back and change my college major.

This past week I've done some things, made some money, spent some money, ate some food, drank way too much caffeine, and done some other things.

It's hard to post every Monday when you want to keep most of your life a secret . . . at least from certain people*. I should probably make my blog private, but I have to many anonymous readers.

* If you think you are one of these certain people, chances are you are not. How can you tell? Let's just say these people would definitely know, if you are just unsure then it's not you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I feel that time travel to meet blogging deadlines is cheating. The only way you can reedeem yourself is by traveling back and guiding the past me into becoming a millionaire by this time tomorrow. Thanks.

Madelyn said...

Comment Deleted - point proven.

Cofo - how is time traveling cheating, but you can use time zones as an excuse? Just sayin'. Sorry I couldn't get you your million dollars, right after I posted this I watched the Butterfly Effect, and basically I didn't want to come back to the present with no arms or legs.