Sunday, June 22, 2008

Steve Carell

I was watching this show on E! called "The Red Carpet" and they were on the red carpet for "Get Smart", the new Steve Carell movie.

This got me to thinking. The only way I am ever going to meet Steve Carell is by becoming famous. Sure, I could stalk him and perhaps pretend to run into him casually . . . but all that would get me is an autograph. If I ever want to have a real conversation with him, I MUST become famous.

It's just not fair. Professional Bowlers never really become famous, and I bet Steve Carell isn't wondering who the next Chris Barnes is going to be. This means I need to find another way to get that fame!

I just need to think about all of my talents . . . incredibly hillarious .. . the ability to cut my own hair . . . straw whistling . . . watching tv for hours on end . . .making dinosaurs out of clay . . . making plain t-shirts into t-shirts with dinosaurs on them. . . Wow, and the list goes on. Now all I need is for someone important to recognize these talents, give me a reality tv show, make the world fall in love with me (which, who are we kidding, wouldn't be hard), and finally have Steve Carell become one of MY fans!

Once all of those things happens, his people will be contacting my people and before you know it we'll be best buds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about playing the guitar?

cadiz12 said...

i say stick with bowling. it's only a matter of time before Steve Carell makes a bowling movie and needs a consultant.