Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Night

Tonight's the night! The night when regular people without interesting lives of their own drop what they're doing, sit down on the couch, turn on the television, and watch the two best shows on television to date. The Office and Grey's Anatomy! That's right folks, the two season premiere's of the year that make life worth living!

We are a mere 6 and 1/2 hours from the moment we have all been waiting for (some people longer than others). I am so excited, but also torn between which one to watch first.

First of all, I feel the need to tell everyone that I have to work tonight, so I won't be able to watch them until I get off at 1:30ish in the morning. I thought a lot about calling in sick, but decided to suck it up and go to work.

Now, back to the real dilemma, The Office or Grey's Anatomy first? If I watch The office first, I'll only have to wait an hour before I watch Grey's Anatomy. BUT, I've seen the preview for Grey's Anatomy and I am dying to know what's going to happen. I guess I'll have 8 long hours at work to think about it. In the end I will probably just flip a coin.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats a really tough one. Such different emotions. I suppose it would depend on the mood that you are in when you get home. If you are in a happy light hearted mood, go for the Office. If you are in a more intellectual, dramatic mood you must watch Greys anatomy. I personally can't wait for ER!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope the recorder didn't malfunction...

Are you going to watch it on the TV that only has red and green color?

cadiz12 said...

holy crap, cc was over last night and we didn't even turn on the tv! i hope h can get those episodes from somewhere...

Unknown said...

Soooooooo??????? What did you watch first????

Madelyn said...

Well, after going back and forth the whole ride home from work (which wasn't until 2:30 in the morning by the way, I finally decided to watch the office first.