Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wants/Needs/Haves

WANTS:

1.) I WANT a Dunder Mifflin Scranton shirt. The red one from the company picnic episode. Also known as last seasons finale.

2.) I WANT bugs, spiders, moths, wasps etc. to stay the hell away from me at all times.

3.) I WANT a lifetime supply of Red Bull.

4.) I WANT to be able to wear scrubs to work without actually working in a hospital.

5.) I WANT to eat candy all day without getting cavities or gaining weight.

NEEDS:

1.) I NEED medical insurance.

2.) I NEED to figure out what the hell I want to do with my life.

3.) I NEED 1 billion dollars . . . in order to NOT need number 2's need.

4.) I NEED two new front tires for my car. Which would be simple if I had number 3.

5.) I NEED someone to find a cure for headaches.

HAVES:

1.) I HAVE a very entertaining blog.

2.) I HAVE a Steve Carell bobble head. Priceless? Yes, yes it is.

3.) I HAVEa big bag of candy that I really WANT to eat right now, but I NEED to not eat all of it. (see what I did there)

4.) I HAVE a thick red rubber band around my wrist that I'm pretending is for a cause, but is actually from around a head of cabbage.

5.) I HAVE to come up with something better than this to post.


But I won't.

Note: All these Wants/Needs/Haves are subject to change at any time without any notice and without any reason.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's the deal with tires:

You can ride on tires that are practically bald as long as they are properly inflated. Tire failure is seldom the result of road hazards - it is almost always due to under-inflation.

Find out what kind of tires you have on your car. The tires are marked with a code around the inside edge. On my pickup tire there is P195/75 R14 marked on them. That means they are 14 inch tires and those other numbers are something about the hight and width.

Look for your tires and buy them when they are on sale. Its a lot cheaper than when they fail. Do get the balancing and new tire stems. Don't buy any road hazard warranty.

Good tires for your car should be less than $50 ea on sale. Always ask for the price "out the door" because installation, balancing etc usually adds another $50 to the bill. But you ought to be able to get two new tires installed for $120 to $150.

cadiz12 said...

oh my goodness that fourth want was HILARIOUS. i say you should write wrist strong on it and pretend you got it from someone famous.

Anonymous said...

I have a "Schrute's Beet Farm" T-shirt. Close enough? I also eat candy all day and sometimes lose weight.

But let me know if you ever figure out needs #2 & 3. Those could be useful.

Anonymous said...

Here's the deal with t-shirts:

Go to zazzle.com and make the t-shirt you want.

http://www.zazzle.com/custom/tshirts