Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ode to Oscar

This is a poem I wrote a little over a year ago about my cat Oscar. I've had it posted on Myspace for some time now, but I thought I would share it with all of you. Enjoy!


I have a cat named Oscar,

and he is really fat.

He'll eat anything including lard,

and other things like that.

He only seems to be really happy

when he is being fed,

although he also gets enjoyment,

from peeing on my bed.

I think I've figured out

Why he is such a bother...

I'm pretty sure or at least i'm told...

his uncle is also his father

5 comments:

cadiz12 said...

i don't know much about cats, so all i have to comment is that Baja Fresh doesn't use lard. it's always reassuring when you step up to the register to order and look up to see the reminder in gigantic capital letters.

Madelyn said...

okay then. Unfortunately, I don't care for Baja Fresh.

Unknown said...

Have you ever looked at the nutruitional values for Baja Fresh?? They may not be using lard, but you'll grow some of your own if you eat there too often. I do enjoy it though on occasion. As for oscar.... I think some of his lard is disapearing!! It must be all that running from cayotes.

Anonymous said...

Cats is Cats

Madelyn said...

Cats is cats indeed!