Thursday, June 25, 2009

Around the World in 2 days part Deux

After my amazing balloon ride adventure, I still had a lot of time left on my 2 days off. So, I went on the internet and typed "fun things to do on your days off" into the google search engine.

A wide variety of results came up, but the one I thought seemed most intriguing was this:






That's right, what you are seeing in the above picture is me, after a very difficult climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower. It was a little pricey, but it's something I'll remember for the rest of my life. The only part I didn't like was how horrible my hair looked that day. But hey, I had just climbed 1,063 feet after a 12 hour flight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, this is all over the news. Everyone thinks they've seen a new super-hero/super-villain/smaller, less ape-like, more female King Kong (But in Paris instead of NY), hanging off the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Anyway, I hope you're having a nice trip!

Anonymous said...

Shoulda gone to Germany...

Madelyn said...

Cofo - No, no, that was this famous guy who died. His name was Michael Jackson.

Anonymous - Been there, done that.