Tuesday, June 16, 2009

B-I-N-G-O

Contrary to popular belief, Bingo isn't just for old lady's who chain smoke. In fact, the last time I went I saw as many as 2 other people around my age. Sure they were my friends and they came with me, but they were there. This game is taking hold of a younger generation.

Pretty soon clubs in your local downtown area will be replaced with Bingo halls. Online Bingo will become more popular than online poker. And I love Bingo keychains will become more popular than bottle opener keychains.

It's happening America, so buckle up because it's going to be a long slow ride!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, can't wait for this phenomenon. Besides, if there are any old ladies left playing, I can just whip out my poodle.

Anonymous said...

Do you bring any good luck charms?

Madelyn said...

Cofo - I'm sure there will still be plenty of old ladies for you to choose from. Unfortunately, the bingo hall probably won't allow poodles, so you'll have to rely on your Bingo knowledge/ skills to score a hot date.

Anonymous - No, no rabbit feet, no troll dolls, and no lucky coins. Maybe that's why I didn't win.