Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Around the world in 2 days

One week ago I had two days off and I decided to make the most of them.

I had some money saved up, and I saw an ad in the newspaper the day before about hot air balloon rides. I've always wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride, but never really looked into it. So when I saw this ad, I took it as a sign. Plus, the advertisement was for 1/2 off a 2 hour ride around the county. Who says this recession is a bad thing?

When I got home from work that day I called the company and reserved a balloon for the next day.

I know some of you are probably having trouble believing all this. Luckily, the ride came with a complimentary picture of me floating in the sky.




See, I told you.

5 comments:

Jon said...

That proof is irrefutable. See normally, people try to pass these things off by using black and white pictures. Everyone knows that all pictures are in color nowadays, and this picture is in color, ergo, real.

You should always provide proof when making outlandish claims. Well done.

cadiz12 said...

i'm surprised you didn't go for the house-powered-by-thousands-of-helium-balloons, which seems to be a trend this summer.

Anonymous said...

I think you might be exaggerating just a bit...

Madelyn said...

EXAGGERATE! THERE'S A PICTURE! HOW MUCH MOR PROOF DO YOU NEED!

Anonymous said...

I don't doubt the legitimacy of the picture. The birds, however, look photoshopped.