Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas is Cancelled

Instead of calling people I figured I'd just post about my Christmas plans status.

I got my work schedule yesterday and it goes a little something like this:

Place of business - Hey Madelyn, I know your from SoCal and you would probably like to go home around Christmas, but guess what? You Can't! Muahahahaha! Not only do you have to work, but you have to work a double on Christmas Eve! Muahahahah. And good luck getting rid of any of your shifts, because the chances of someone helping you out are about as good as Kelsey Grammar having another hit show. Muahahahah! Oh, and even if you drove all night after your second shift on Christmas Eve, you still have to be back by 4 on the 26th. Muahahahaha!


I hate my life.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kinda sounds like they are trying to get you to quit.

Syar said...

Do you work for the Grinch?! Sure seems like it. :(

Anonymous said...

Well your brother won't be here until Jan 8. Why not make plans to visit then?

Unknown said...

You can drive to P-town for Christmas day.

Anonymous said...

That is awful! I don't understand how they think you'll need to work that much when you don't usually get that many hours. No way you can quit, move to Vegas and become a poker dealer?

Anonymous said...

Since your job is so top-secret, I can only assume it's super important as well. With great power comes great responsibility. So basically, your consolation for missing Christmas is saving the world. Or so I assume.