Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Real Quick

I'm not trying to be racist, because really, I could care less what your background is or where your ancestors are from.

Not that I want to become good friends with serial killers or even one-time murderers.

BUT, if you are using letters that aren't from this alphabet: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z, then please don't comment on my blog. Because seeing your comment isn't going to give me any sort of desire whatsoever to go look at your blog, and more importantly, I CAN'T EVEN READ WHAT YOU WROTE!

I realize the people I am trying to get this message to might not understand what this particular post says, but at the same time, I believe that other countries, specifically the one I am targeting, are more likely to speak english than Americans are to speak another language.

Thank You for your time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well what language is this:
PoEvMoFoThReOfThYe ????