Monday, April 26, 2010

Musings

Dogs - How come whenever someone is walking their dog and I walk past them, they quickly say " Don't worry, he doesn't bite!"

It's not as though I flinch in horror at the sight of their dog or something, they just assume I'm afraid of it. Well I'm sick of it, sick sick sick of it.

Green salad - I overheard a woman order a salad the other day. When she placed her order, she specifically said " I would like a green salad" . . . do salads come in other colors now? Did I not get the memo on this?

Jean shorts - Yeah, they still exist and I don't understand why. Were they ever actually in style?

Pajama Pants - Remember when it was cool to wear your pajamas to school? Well that's over.

Have a safe flight - Why do we say this to people about to fly as if they have some sort of control over how their flight is going to go? What we should say is " I hope your plane doesn't crash".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Potato salad
Chicken salad
Tuna salad

cadiz12 said...

i always say "you too" to people who say have a good flight.

cue Brian Regan.

Glennis said...

I also say you too to people .