Monday, May 3, 2010

Garage Sales

On Saturday I went on my first garage sale expedition. Yes, I've been to a garage sale before, but not like this . . . this time was different. This time I went looking for them. The other garage sales I had been to were just ones that I had stumbled upon . . . basically when they were on my block.

A few of my friends and I met at 7:30 am on Saturday (keep in mind this is the earliest I've had to wake up in like 6 months) and set out looking. Three of us were amateurs, while the fourth one was an expert. She was our leader, she could just sense where they were . . . if she thought we should go left, we went left and so on.

We found some pretty great stuff too, but I won't get into the details of every item purchased . . . at least right now.

I think I'll finish this post next Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love garage sales.

cadiz12 said...

i like having them, too!

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure someone owes us a follow up post. The world is dieing to know what you got at the garage sale.