Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Professional Bowling Association (AKA PBA)

How could someone not know what the PBA is?!? What kind of sheltered life did you live?!? Anyway, the PBA is a professional bowling league. Kind of like the NFL only cooler. You have to have an average of at least 200 over consecutive 20 games. Make sense?

Okay, so the last 2 days have been rough. Boston's (the restaurant I currently work at) finally opened on tuesday. I was hoping for a packed restaurant, with an hour wait. Unfortunately, I was the only one doing the waiting...for a table. Last night I worked from 6pm until 1am. I had a total of five tables, and the last table anyone had left at about 10:30. Myself, and 2 other servers spent the night polishing silverware and getting to know eachother. Today, I worked from 11:45 am until 3:15pm. I had a total of three tables. I am praying for things to pick up, we still don't have a liquor license, but we should by the end of next week.

As for the rest of my life, it's pretty boring. I spent most of last weekend laying around. However, on Monday night my sister bought Super Mario World for her Wii. That was pretty much the highlight of my long weekend. Steve thinks it's the lamest game ever, but yesterday he played for like an hour. He's not very good and thinks it is a sissy game. I think it's the best game ever and I'm pretty sure Steve does too, but he's afraid to admit it.

On a lighter note (pun intended) my cat Oscar seems to be losing weight. His life in the garage seems to be improving his figure.
As for Oliver and Emerson, well, lets just say it still takes me 20 minutes to make a sandwich with them around. They never miss the crinkle of the deli meat wrapper or the sweet sound of cheese being sliced. Yes, it's a rough life living at the Scott house, some might call it "survival of the fittest". I think Oliver will last longer than me.

No comments: