Sunday, March 30, 2008

I've made a huge mistake

oh, hello. The title of this post is actually a quote from "Arrested Development". If you haven't watched that show, I highly suggest that you do, and don't just watch one episode, it takes two or three to really get into it. Bottom Line, it's a great show!

So what's new with me you ask? Well, not a whole lot. Yesterday I received my degree evaluation, and for those of you who don't know what that is, it basically tells me what courses I need to graduate. Good news, I can officially say this is my last semester! Unless of course I fail one of the classes. I only have a month and a half to go, and right now I'm on spring break...yeeeeaaaaa.

What else?...Oh!...I got a belated Easter Basket last Thursday night. Apparently the Easter Bunny was so grateful for the career advice (see last post) I gave him, he made a special trip. The coolest thing in the basket was the frog puppet. His name is Rupert. I wish I had a picture to show you, but unfortunately my digital camera is MIA.

My brother recently moved 3,000 miles away. My family and I had a little goodbye dinner with him at the Yardhouse in Long Beach. I had a headache on the way there so I decided to get a big ol' drink to get rid of it. I was drunk after about half, because I rarely drink and it was pretty strong. Then I spilled the other half by knocking it over with my menu. Luckily my sister let me have the rest of her drink which was the same thing I had been drinking. I was pretty much drunk the whole dinner, and received my hangover on the way home. My plan had back fired on me, the headache I had earlier came back, only it was 10 times worse the second time around. Lesson Learned.

Last night my sisters best friend growing up came to visit. We drank, we ate, and we played WII. Oliver (my sisters cat) also ate some of the food that was prepared, 20 minutes later it came right back up. So that was fun.

It's starting to get busier at Boston's (the place I work) so I'm starting to make a little more money, which is always good. Other than that, not much going on. I hope you've enjoyed reading this and not leaving a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drinking to excess is usually a mistake. Admitting it is worse.

cadiz12 said...

my boyfriend never drinks more than a sip of alcohol—i thought this would mean i'd drink double because i'd always have a designated driver, but surprisingly, it's way less fun when the other person isn't partaking, so i don't really drink any more either. somehow we always seem to have a fun time anyway.

does the buzz have more to do with how we think we're supposed to act than what actually happens? aren't you studying psychology? what's up with that?