Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chicken on the Bone

Has reading my blog become a bore?

Have I let you down in some way?

Are things less interesting now that I live in Ventura?

My recent visitor activity is way down. So these are the questions I have been asking myself lately. I know you are all patiently awaiting pictures of Penguin Palace, but I can only do so much during my time off. For instance, I can visit San Diego. Which is what I'm doing right now.

I realize that the Palace should be my top priority, but it's been a rough ride and I sort of need a break from all the projects. Plus I missed San Diego, so I came during my two days off.

So far it's been fun. Caught up with some old friends, went bowling at Mira Mesa Lanes . . . my favorite place to bowl. And now I'm just relaxing at my sisters . . . you know . . . wearing her cat as my scarf, playing with the cat, cuddling with the cat . . . the usual.

So I'm sorry that my blog has gone down on your list of priorities, but I can be better, I promise, I'll change! Whatever it takes. Just tell me what I have to do to make this work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does any of this have to do with chicken on the bone?

Madelyn said...

The title "Chicken on the Bone" was just an attention grabber.

cadiz12 said...

there are always ups and downs with readers. i'd say posting regularly will help. if people come back again and again to nothing new, they'll stop coming. which is what they told me when i hadn't posted in 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

I check every day to see if you've posted something new. Then I leave a comment. What more do you want?

Jon said...

I'm pretty sure I'm the wrong person to ask seeing as how I don't seem to care at all about the well being of my readers, but Cadiz is right, regular posts are the best trick. Other than that, commenting on other blogs always helps... I'm also finding an increased number of hits coming from my ridiculous twitter following outburst the other day from the Jimmy Fallon experiment.