Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Can you fit your whole fist in your mouth?! Well! Can you!?

I don't want to brag about the perks that come with my job . . . buuuuut, I get all the overly ripe bananas I want, FOR FREE.

Take that people with Health Care!

I don't eat them. I mean, I love bananas, but I have my limits.

I make banana bread with them.

Remember when your mom used to make a cake or cookies or something and she said you could lick the spoon, and if you called it in time, the bowl too? So you would sit there and watch as she put the batter in the pan, waiting patiently because you were a good kid who never complained.

But then she would scrape what seemed like every last drop into that pan and every time you thought she was done because it seemed like there was virtually nothing left to scrape, she would go in with the spatula again . . . and again . . . and again!

I did that today.

My kids are going to hate me.

I imagine they'll look something like this when I do it.



1 comment:

cadiz12 said...

i think that's something they teach in mom school.