Friday, January 9, 2009

2 in one day AGAIN???!!!

Okay so I'm writing this because I have some news. Earlier today I found out that my roommates are moving out. Which I was already aware of kinda sorta, its complicated. Anyway, I'm not going to get into all the details of that. The point is, I made a fast decision to just move back to San Diego.

But now, after looking at craigslist in SF Bay area, I have decided to try and find a room for rent here. If that doesn't work out then I'll do what I have to do. But when I decided to move back to San Diego I felt like a failure and it didn't feel good. I think I was just trying to take the easy way out.

Who knows, maybe this is a big mistake, maybe it's not, but I don't think I'm ready to go back to San Diego yet. And I don't want to be the kind of person who just gives up so easily.

Note: I am in no way implying that my roommates are taking the easy way out. I am not being passive aggressive, I am just talking about me and how I feel. Plus I already told a few people that I was moving back to SD and I don't feel like calling them again and telling them I've changed my mind. This just seems easier. Also, I might change my mind back again tomorrow. So watch for a post. I'm very indecisive right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it doesn't cost anything to try and find another place.

And you probably have some time to see what might work out.

How about people you know at work? Do they have any friends looking for a roomate?

Madelyn said...

I guess it couldn't hurt to ask.