Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2 in one day! are you kidding me?

No I'm not. It's you're luck day, because I am on some sort of posting roll! Maybe it's the 34 visitors I had today (FYI: it was probably the same 6 people over and over again), or maybe I'm just in blog mode. I don't know, but enjoy it while it lasts people, because you never know when a drought will come.

Today I was feeling kind of down, for whatever reason, and I decided that sitting in the garage was a good idea. While I was in there I decided to look through my stuff because I'm working on a top secret project (don't ask its a secret) and I needed some supplies. I thought I might find them in there. I didn't. But I did find some old journals and I thought reading them just might lift my spirits a bit.

And they did, so I thought I would share one of my entry's with you. The day was March 26th, 2007. The location: Reno, Nevada. I was visiting my friend, now roommate, Anna. Lucky for you I kept a diary while I was there, in hopes that it would bring a smile to my face on a later date. It did.

Every time you see something similar to this (*&^) it means I have something hilarious to say about the sentence preceding it. You will find these comments, in order, at the end. Also names have been changed for that one reason names should be changed . . . you know like in books and TV shows and whatnot.

So here it goes:

Yesterday was fun in a boring way. (*$*) We started out by going to Anna's church. I didn't really like it. ($*$)I was practically crying the whole time because I kept thinking about you know who. (^^^)After that we went to a sandwich place called Mr. Pickles. (@@@) I bought a t-shirt. We went with her friends B.J. and Janelle, they are cool people. CJ is only 16, but you'd never know it if he didn't tell you. Then we went to B.J.'s house and myspaced it up. After like 2 hours of that we went to Reno to meet up with Tammy (Anna's best friend at the time) who was working at 99 dollar guitar. I like that place and now I want a guitar. (&%&) We hung out therefor like two hours trying to figure out what we wanted to do. Finally we decided to go to the mall. I didn't buy anything, but B.J. bought some shirts. After that fun adventure we went to Starbucks and then Walmart, where I bought a fabric marker to write something unique on my white t-shirt. ($$$)I still haven't thought of anything yet. Next we traveled to find some food. We wanted to go somewhere we had never been. We saw a place called Irish - something or other (can't remember the name) but when we saw the prices we booked it. Then we found a place called Black Bear Diner (!@!) We went inside and it looked like a place we could afford. (###) I had a cheeseburger because for some reason I really like them lately. It was good. After that we went back to Anna's and just hung out for a while. B.J. and Tammy left at about 10 and me and Anna watched 2 documentries that were super addicting. One was on conjoined twins who had 2 heads and one body . . . it was freakin' weird. The second one was on primordial dwarfs.(*^#) It was about this tiny girl who would never grow past 3 1/2 feet tall. It was crazy. Then we fell asleep.

Wow, what an amazing journey into my past.

(*$*) - - - Fun in a boring way? What does that even mean?

($*$) The Church - both Bo (Anna's current boyfriend, as well as ex-boyfriend at the time of this journal . . . long story) and Anna realize now how ridiculous this church is . . . But I knew it first. ( I would also like to mention that Bo was also at church that day and it was the first time I ever saw him in person . . .whew . . . did chills just go down your spine . . . me too . . . not really.)

(^^^) ah yes," you know who", I want to clarify that I was not crying over Voldemort the famous Harry Potter villain, although looking back he seems more worth crying over, but the boy who had most recently broken my heart.

(@@@) mmmmm, Mr. Pickles . . .

(&!&) I have a guitar now, and I am proud to say that I actually picked it up and tried to play it today for the first time in like 3 months. Definitely worth it.

($$$) coincidentally that was the day Anna bought the very same fabric markers that were used to create my bowling shirt on a t-shirt masterpieces.

(!@!) QUESTION! What kind of bear is best? . . FALSE! BLACK BEAR!

(###) I think we realized we could afford this place when we saw the paper menu's and the sign that said "Seat yourself".

(*^#) Anna and I still, to this day, love to talk about primordial dwarfs.

So there you have it. Two posts in one day, a blast from my past, and hilarious afterthoughts to said blast from my past.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one strange post...