Friday, January 9, 2009

Stand by

Grrr . . . my twitter isn't working which doesn't make any sense because my brothers still works. Well, since you can't see my latest one, I want everyone to know that something terrible happened last night . . . I lost a dollar! I don't know where it went, one minute it was in my pocket, and the next it wasn't. I mean COME ON! Hopefully the person who found it needed it more than me.

So this morning I was on Stand-by for work. I didn't get called in. I really wanted to go in. I'm trying to pick up a shift for tonight, but I doubt it will happen. Everybody wants shifts and nobody is getting them. FRUSTRATION to the tenth power!

Oh well, I guess this means I can work on my top secret project today.

Don't ask it's top secret. I know I shouldn't have said anything if that's the case, but it's fun for me because I know what it is.

Have a nice day.

No comments: