Friday, December 17, 2010

Hibblediddledobooledeedaa

Today I woke up to a winter wonderland! I'm very excited, but also too lazy to get out of my nice warm bed.

I'd show you a picture, but it wouldn't do it justice. They never do. You have to be here, to experience the beauty of freshly fallen snow on the ground.


Last night I got this in the mail:



I sort of thought it was going to be made of gold. Sure shows how much they value my blood.

They called me the other day to beg me for more blood. Unfortunately, I had to turn them down because of my tattoo.

This one is for Syar:



It's prettier in person. I've always wanted a fake diamond.

Other than that, last night was positioning round in my bowling league. Which basically means it was important, especially because our team was in second place, so we played the first place team.

I'd like to say that I had the best three games of my life, but that would be a lie. I couldn't seem to get it together. The finger holes in my ball were ice cold, or maybe it was my hands . . . I'm not sure, but it was making it hard to grip the ball.

I tried everything. The only thing that helped a little bit was a couple of beers*.

Needless to say, we lost . . . all 4 games. So now we're probably in 3rd or 4th place because the 3rd and 4th place team we're only a game behind us. Does any of that make sense to you non-bowlers?

Oh, and today I got some pistachio nuts ( hands off dad), and some mint lifesavers. The note that came with them said "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't". I was relieved to find that they were not a mounds bar or an almond joy, as I think those are disgusting.

But no more bowling for 2 weeks. So I better get down to the lanes and figure out what the F*** (sorry, I'm really frustrated about it) I'm doing wrong. Who wants to go bowling in Ventura or SD? . . . Beast? . . .Beasts husband?. . . Dad?. . . Brother? . . . ANYBODY?!


* I don't really like beer . . . at all . . . but I'll drink it. Besides, it was Blue Moon, which is better than a lot of other beers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beast's husband wants to go bowling BAD. It's all he talks about. So you have to go with him or we can all go, but only if there's beer. I like Blue Moon, too, but it seems to affect me more than most beers.

Syar said...

That fake diamond looks awesome! And blood donor solidarity!