Friday, December 3, 2010

Joseph Arthur

Today's advent gift was a cd the Beast has been meaning to give me for a long time. A compilation of Joseph Arthur's music. I've been a fan of his since I heard his song "Honey and the Moon" back in 2003 (?) in the movie " An American Wedding". Stupid movie, great song.

I would put a picture of it on here, but it's in my car and it's cold outside. Besides, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a cd looks like.

If only I could put music on here.

I've listened to some of it, and it's pretty good. Very depressing though, which is what the Beast likes.

I plan to listen to it a lot more when I drive home to Southern California for Christmas. It's an 8 to 10 hour drive.

ONLY 19 MORE DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE!

1 comment:

Syar said...

I have that song! I got it from a Cameron Crowe movies-inspired mix. Haven't listened to it in a while, but iTunes tells me I gave it 4 stars, so it must be good.