Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oops

I know, I know. I promised pictures of all the advent gifts from the advent calendar an extremely intelligent beast made for me, but . . . the first one was candy, and you can't give me candy and expect me to wait long enough to take a picture of it before I eat it.

Luckily, I'm a good drawer. So to make up for it, I drew a picture of how I look when I'm all by myself and there's candy around.



(The amount of candy wrappers has been modified to save myself from further embarrassment.)


So now you know. Maybe instead of being a vegetarian, I'll become a candytarian.

2 comments:

Syar said...

I really appreciate the details included in this, like your pink lamp, and the Apple logo on your Mac.

Also, I'm pretty sure everyone but diabetics (sorry diabetics) are Candytarians, because people who hate candy aren't actually people.

Madelyn said...

Syar - I was really trying to illustrate that, not only is my lampshade pink, but it's furry.

As for diabetics, they know how great candy is, that's why they are diabetics ( most of them anyway).