Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This is it.

We all knew this day would come. I know you're sad that it's ending, but all good things must come to an end. That's just life.


(Insert big booming voice here)


LUCKY FOR YOU IT'S NOT OVER. NOT FOR ME ANYWAY.


(Lowered, yet still booming voice)

Remember the advent calendar my sister got me? Well, I intend to post a picture of every gift, every day. That means 24 more wonderful days of consistent (AAAaaaaaaa) The Beginning of Something Great posts!

I don't know what you guys did, but karma has come back around.

In short, your welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooo! Here I was thinking I would be depressed until Christmas. Now I have this to look forward to!

Syar said...

Excellent! I am really excited about this. :D I'm so glad you can open them now.

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I hope you don't end up regretting this decision:)