Thursday, May 8, 2008

I am D-O-N-E, DONE!

No more teachers, no more books, no more (something), dirty looks!

Today I had what I thought was my second to last final. After that, I went to my next class for a review. Well, my Professor had the BEST news ever. She said if you are happy with your grade (which was posted on the chalk board), then you don't have to take the Final exam. After that all I heard was HALLELUJAH...over and over again (kind of like that one symphony, by that one composer)...I looked around and couldn't find the source of the noise, but that could have been because of all the bright lights and Angels that had suddenly appeared. Anyway, I checked my grade, and saw that no matter how well I did on the final it would not raise my grade. Therefore I am DONE with school for as long as I don't want to go back.

By the way, I know I didn't mention what that grade was, but don't panic Mom and Dad, it was a B.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victory is Yours...

Anonymous said...

Free at last, free at last!!

cadiz12 said...

congratulations!

i love it when the angels start singing.

Jon said...

What the crap kind of soft school do you go to? NOT take the final? Why wasn't that an option for me?!?!!?

oh... Congratulations I guess...

Madelyn said...

jon - it's possible that your overpriced private school needed to meet some sort of test and term paper quota to feel as though they gave you your moneys worth.

However, at least your school never had a huge drug bust a week before school was out.