Saturday, May 10, 2008

Life after College

Well, it has officially been 2 whole days since I finished college. Surprisingly, I am not making millions, or even 6 figures yet. I am a little upset about this and was wondering if there was anyway to get my money back. I mean, if I were to buy an item at a store, and wasn't completely satisfied, all I would have to do is take back the item I was dissatisfied with in order to get a full refund. Does any one know if you can do that with a college degree?

I'm not trying to complain, but I feel as though I was promised a lucrative career in anything I so desired once I completed 4, or in my case 6, years of college. I suppose I should give it more time, but I'm more of an instant gratification kind of girl.

Had I spent the last 6 years completely focused on my bowling career, I think I'd be making pretty good money by now. Instead, however, I am currently 22,000 dollars in debt, and working at a job where the only real requirement is sucking up to people. Don't get me wrong, I'm a great suck up, but I'm kind of over it.

What do I do?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you don't have $100,000 in student loans.

Madelyn said...

I might not have $100,000 in loans...but I also don't have a PHd.

Anonymous said...

What do you do?

Anything you want!

cadiz12 said...

i just watched Kingpin last night and thought of you. Anything is possible.