Saturday, April 21, 2012

The 360

I think the record needs to be set straight. I can understand why most of you may think I visit the grocery store everyday. Maybe you think that since I have so much time on my hands, I wander the aisles just looking for ridiculous items, leaving with nothing more than an out-dated iPhone* full of pictures. Well that is not the case.

Although, I can't say the idea isn't currently intriguing me. However, the truth is that when I do go to the grocery store (which is probably more often than most, as it is right next to my gym and I like to eat fresh fruit on a regular basis) I take pictures of more than one item I happen to think is ridiculous.

Now that I've cleared up that misunderstanding, I'll go ahead and show you today's "Thing I saw at the Grocery Store" (once again, brought to you by Jewel-Osco). Why spend less money on plain plastic baggies when you could have these?


I mean, it's not like writing a message on a plain bag using a permanent marker is a plausible alternative to embarrassing your kids at lunch time in front of their friends, am I right?

Moving along.

Today I've decided to blow your minds just a little bit more than usual. I get the feeling that most of you think I'm just an "Amateur" envelope maker . . . and if you use the word "amateur" to describe someone who has yet to make a profit from their skill . . . then, yes . . . yes, you would be correct. However, I feel like that's a mere technicality. I mean, people** are starting to call me "The Paper Surgeon" for goodness sake! This isn't just a "craft" I do, it's an artform. With that being said, I am not going to post a picture of one of my envelopes today, because, with the help of my brother, I have found a much more . . . deserving way to showcase my work. All YOU have to do, is click on the link below and wait approximately 10 - 20 seconds for it to load.

This is the link, just click it. CLICK IT DAMNIT!

 * The iPhone is a 3GS and I really like it, but I wanted to use descriptive words, OKAY!

 **It's me, I'm calling myself that . . . but it's well deserved, I assure you!

No comments: