Thursday, April 19, 2012

Going the Distance

Today's "Thing I saw at the Grocery store" Is brought to you by . . . wait for it . . . Dominicks! I bet you thought I was going to say Jewel-Osco.

I'm not sure of the California equivalent to Dominicks, but I think it may be Safeway. It doesn't really matter anyway, because todays thing is something you'll never want to find . . . and if it is, we probably shouldn't be friends anymore.



That's right, an overpriced DVD.

(Capital letters do not always equal yelling, this is simply loud talking . . . a game show host type voice, if you will)

AND NOW, FOR YOUR FAVORITE PORTION OF MY DAILY POST . . . LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS . . . MY LATEST ENVELOPE!



. . . and now for a side view . . .



And now the theme song will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day. You're welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make an elephant envelope! I'm officially obsessed with them now.