Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I will always want this DVD

I've fallen in love again. It was only a matter of time I guess. We met when I was about 12, and I sort of thought he was cute then, but now that I'm older . . . and he's available on Netflix, things have gotten serious.

His name is Dick Van Dyke. You may have heard of him. He had a television series back when I was negative 23.


Isn't he handsome?

And so, in order to honor him and all of his handsomeness, I of course, made an envelope.


Once he sees this, he's sure to ask me over for dinner.

( I don't want to marry him or anything, I mean, he's 87 . . . but meeting him would be pretty sweet.)

By the way, in case you weren't clear, my envelopes aren't plain envelopes with a drawing on top. I cut all the images out with an exacto knife and then put another piece of paper behind them.

They just got a lot more impressive, didn't they?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow those envelopes are very impressive.