Friday, April 20, 2012

Tomatoes and Elephants

When you go to the grocery store to purchase tomatoes, how many do you usually end up buying?

One?

Maybe just a half a one?

Yeah, me too. Which is why today's "Thing I saw at the Grocery Store" (brought to you by Jewel-Osco) would be perfect for you!

I've also had trouble figuring out just how and where to store my tomato/ half of a tomato until I use it. Well not anymore, no sir.



How did we ever get by before? I don't know and I don't wanna hafta* think about it!

(Please use enthusiastic/ anticipatory announcer-man type voice below)

. . . And now, if you wouldn't mind making a drum roll sound in your head . . . based on my sister's suggestion from yesterday . . . that's right, I am now taking suggestions** . . . Ladies and Gentlemen, bloggers and non-bloggers . . . for your viewing pleasure . . . MY ENVELOPE OF THE DAY!

(Please insert screaming and hooting here, as if a crowd were going wild)



* I meant to spell it "hafta" in order to create a certain whiny, child-like voice in your head. Did it work?

** I am only taking suggestions. If I like it, I'll use it. If I don't like it, I will make it for money. The amount will vary based on several factors that I cannot disclose . . . ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta have a giraffe envelope...

Anonymous said...

I love it!

cadiz12 said...

can i request abu from Aladdin?