Friday, April 27, 2012

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to . . .

Sesame Street?

When I was a kid, I loooooved Sesame Street. I'm pretty sure it was my favorite show next to Zoobilee Zoo, but only because Zoobilee Zoo was less accessible, therefore making it much more in demand . . . in my book anyway.

I used to day dream about Big Bird, The Cookie Monster, Oscar the grouch and pretty much the whole gang dropping by my house to say hello. I mean, who didn't?

Which is why I decided to make this envelope. I figure, moms everywhere can buy them by the dozen and put invitations for their kids party inside. How could you not go to a party with Elmo on the envelope of the invitation?


I'm working on a Big Bird one too, but I had to start with the most popular character of course. 

No comments: