Tuesday, April 17, 2012

. . . and you shall spread the butter of a Lamb . . .

I've decided to start a series of posts entitled "Things I see at the grocery store". Today's thing I saw is brought to you by Jewel-Osco. For you California folks, I believe it's known as Albertsons.

Before you look at the picture below, let me ask you this: How many times have you wished your butter wasn't just a plain old rectangular cube? (is that the right description for the shape of butter? I did poorly in Geometry. Should Geometry be capitalized? . . . anyway)

In case you're unsure of how many times you've felt that way, the answer is . . . a lot . . . if not ALL the time. Trust me, I majored in Psychology. In fact, I took a class on "The Psychology of how people feel about the shape of their butter".

But I digress.

The point is, you don't have to feel that way anymore . . . AND, if you go shopping today, you're in EXTRA luck, because there's a sale!




In other news, I've decided to start a line of tiny envelopes featuring a persons initials. This is just an example of a persons possible initials. It's important to know that these initials can be changed, there's still time, nothings set in stone yet . . . in fact, you still have 5 months to decide.

3 comments:

cadiz12 said...

is that butter an Easter thing?

Anonymous said...

Very weird. I can only assume it is an Easter item, but you'll have to check back periodically to make sure.

Anonymous said...

I think your sister may be ignoring this.