Wednesday, November 7, 2012

5 Things

5 Things you probably didn't know about me:

1.) Sometimes when I'm typing, I try to capitalize numbers. (Like, not the word version of a number, but an actual number. Ex - 6.)

2.) I only drink bottled water and more specifically, I only drink Dasani. If I'm going somewhere, even if it's to a persons house, I will most likely bring some with me.

3.) I never really drank Kool-aid when I was a kid.

4.) I don't like Root Beer floats. Although I love Root Beer.

5.) I've watched all available seasons of 30 Rock 3 times, but I've only watched one episode from it's most current season.

Try to think of 5 things people probably don't know about you, its kind of hard.


See? Even Big D is having trouble with it.

3 comments:

cadiz12 said...

so when you capitalize all those numbers, does it come out as a bunch of symbols so it makes it look like your'e swearing?

Jon said...

I got confused because I was expecting to see a lower case 6.

Jon said...

Also, my least favorite part of commenting now is the verification that I'm not a robot. How many times must I prove this?!!? They need to have an application process so you can approve certain people to comment without all this nonsense.