Thursday, November 15, 2012

Do you see what I see?

If not, you're gonna. 


D's curious. (Ignore that hottie in the corner).

When I go to the city, the best place to find parking is near the horses. 


Look what I found on the street.


Who throws away such a pretty box? (I mean, before it was run over by several cars.)

Finally, do you see the resemblance?


Notice the matching ears. 

I think he might like holding his son more than he likes holding beer. 

I saw other things today too, these were just the best things. Well, the best things that I also photographed. 

#whatisshetalkingaboutshessomysterious



2 comments:

cadiz12 said...

aww, he does look like his dad.

did you hear about the lady who is trying to sue b/c she bought an ipad mini at a GAS STATION and then was shocked to find a mirror instead of an ipad mini inside?

a GAS STATION.

Jon said...

Wait, Gas Stations aren't authorized Apple retailers?!!?!