Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cutting it close

No time. No ideas. Couldn't get my mom to do it. It's 11:20 pm and people are asking, "Where is your blog post?"

It's time for a (let's use that game show host voice, people) MADELYN POP QUIZ!

How well do you know me? Let's find out?

1.) When I was 12, what did I run into while riding a moped?

2.) Where was my first job?

3.) When I was a kid, what did I want to be when I grew up (I'll give you a hint, it didn't pan out)?

4.) What do I currently live in constant fear of (think liquids)?

5.) What was the name of my childhood best friend?

6.) What was my first car?

7.) What do I consider to be "the dumbest thing I ever did"?

8.) What are the names of all the cities that I've lived in?

9.) Where do I put my keys when I get home?

And finally, this one is for all the marbles* folks . . .

10.) If I could be an animal, which one would I be?

* No marbles will be awarded for answering correctly.

On a more serious note . . .


. . . I'm worried my nephew may be a suspicious character.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Janeen's car, specifically, the left side-view mirror.
2. Century 8 Theaters
3. A clown
4. Rain???
5. Ashley Davis
6. A BMW
7. Buying the Jeep
8. Ventura, San Diego, San Marcos, Daly City, Sparks, Lisle
9. In your "room."
10. A penguin

cadiz12 said...

i only know #9 for sure: never in the same place.

Jon said...

Is #3 A Clown, or a Dinosaur Bone Finder?

#4 has to be going to peeing.

#6 is a 1983? BMW 320i I think. Maybe a 325i, but it was bright orange and was no speed demon.

#9 is a trick question, you don't "leave" your keys anywhere. They are stolen from you the second you walk through the door by a team of elves and goblins and then randomly placed somewhere in the apartment.