Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm smarter today then I have ever been in my life

If you learn something new everyday, then this should be true everyday, right? Assuming you don't get into a horrible accident and suffer some sort of brain injury.

So here are 5 things I've learned over the last week that are currently making me the smartest Madelyn I can be.

1.) Steve Carell turned 50 this year! Lookin' good dude . . . lookin' good.

2.)  How to recognize suspicious characters.

3.) How to take the bus from Union Station (Chicago) to LaSalle and North. The key is to ask a lot of random strangers for help.

4.) When you walk in really cold weather, it is very important that you have something to cover your ears. ( I don't know why this is the first year I'm realizing this, but it is.)

5.) Pineapple is the "crack" of fruit. I thought it was grapes, but they are more like the "heroine" of fruit. Heroine is less addicting than crack, right?

Today's post was brought to you by a PC. I hated every minute of it. #I'm talking to you S.M..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need a comma after the word "today" in your title. You should have put "then" instead of "than" in your first sentence. I guess it takes a person who can understand grammar to use a PC.

-SM

cadiz12 said...

you have so many cute hats! you didn't have any with you? maybe i should make you one.

Jon said...

PC's are our friends.