Friday, November 2, 2012

Pencil Droppings

How come sometimes you drop a pencil and it disappears into the abyss?

#pencilsaretoobigtoputbehindmyear

Sooooo, I have this show tonight. I wrote 1/16th of it. You should come.

Where: The Second City - Donny's Skybox on the 4th floor (Chicago, Illinois - Don't go to the one in L.A.)

When: 7:30

Price: $10 - (No, i get none of that money)

"Hey, I can't make it tonight, is it going on any other nights?' - Why, yes, yes it is. It runs for 2 more Fridays after this.

"Hey, are there any other shows I can see after yours for about the same price?' - I'm so glad that you asked, because my brother has a show at 9pm in the deMaat Theater on the 3rd floor. You can't drink alcohol in there, so make sure you get nice and drunk during my show, where alcohol is allowed (when you buy it from them).



1 comment:

Jon said...

Good advice, you're going to want to be nice and drunk by the time you see my show. Your show will force them to drink to endure it, then they will be in the appropriate state of mind for my show and fortunately not be able to remember it.