Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dear Lucky Coin . . .

I thought things were going to be different when I bought you. I mean, okay, I did find that dollar the other day, but what about the important things? I wasn't asking to win the whole Powerball Jackpot, but it would have been nice if I had at least gotten my 2 dollars back.

Then there was today. First I couldn't find a parking spot on Schiller and then I couldn't find a parking spot on LaSalle! Now I have to pay 10 dollars to park at Treasure Island!

So here's the tally. You gave me that one dollar, but then I paid 2 for the Powerball ticket. However, I did get 75 cents back when that chick forgot her change. Which puts us at 25 cents. Plus the 10 dollars. So basically you owe me $10.25. I'll need it soon.

All my best,

 Madelyn

P.S. I like this bike, make it happen.


1 comment:

cadiz12 said...

yes, but what other, more expensive things, did the lucky coin help you avoid?