Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Good News/ Bad News

The Good News 

After sticking to a fierce exercise regimen and a healthy diet for the last 6 months*, my body basically looks like this:


I'd show you a picture of me posing this way, but I don't have the outfit, and my body is significantly more pale**. Besides, you saw the before and after pics, Right?

The Bad News:

The damn thing is hungry all the time. Either that or I have to pee (staying hydrated is a bitch). Usually both though.

Looking this good comes at a price.

*I've been exercising on the reg for much longer than the last 6 months. I don't know why, but I need you to know that.
**Obviously I want a tan, but is it worth the health risks? . . . Probably.

#pleasedontlecturemeontanningnowImbeingsarcastic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is why I don't diet. I just buy bigger clothes.

cadiz12 said...

you look even better in person. i do not know HOW the heck you are so dedicated to working out and not eating junk. kudos, girl.

Jon said...

Unfortunately, I haven't seen the same results. I still look like a man.