Sunday, November 4, 2012

This one's for you Steve (This title has a double meaning)

As most of you know, I'm a big fan of Steve Carell. I need to clear something up though. I'm not a huge fan of his character "Michael Scott" on The Office. Sure, the name Michael was one of the top name suggestions for my now, almost 2 month old nephew, Declan Scott (Get it, his name would have been Michael Scott), but only because it would have fun to tell people. However, I'm a GINORMOUS fan of his more serious work. Every time I see him in a romantic comedy, I fall in love with him.

Which is why I highly suggest his most recent film,  "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" (Click on the link if you absolutely must have a synopsis, but I suggest you go into it blindly, otherwise you'll just be waiting for things to happen).

I've watched it twice already.


And now, the picture you've all been waiting for . . . my nephew as a raccoon!



1 comment:

Jon said...

I wonder if he's even aware that he's in a costume? Maybe he just thinks it's just one of his more ornate wardrobe items.