Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bread Crumbs Get Everywhere


Favorite Foods

1.) Peanut butter and GRAPE Jelly on multigrain bread. - Some people think you should cut these in half, but if you do you are making a huge mistake. The best part is the center. Trust me, and try it.

2.) Veggie Delite from Subway - Preferably on Flatbread with Pepper Jack cheese, toasted, with spinach, tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, black olives and ranch. It tastes like a vegetarian pizza. I enjoyed these even before I became a vegetarian. Aside from this one sandwich, I think Subway sucks.

3.) Cinnamon toast - buttered multigrain bread (make sure there's salt in that butter) covered with cinnamon sugar. Best toast on earth.

4.) Morningstar buffalo wings - You'd never be able to tell these weren't real meat. Especially when you slather them in ranch.

5.) Silver Peak Nachos with no chicken - Silver Peak is a restaurant in Nevada. Maybe there are some in other states, but there isn't one here. I really miss their nachos. I'm sure they're good with chicken too, but I've just never tried them that way.

6.) Pizza - All the styles, I don't discriminate.

7.) My Moms homemade macaroni and cheese - I feel sorry for kids that grew up on Kraft. However, I do like Kraft macaroni and cheese as well.

8.) Meatloaf - What, I can't have a favorite meat dish? I used to love the stuff, and if I ever went back, it would be the first thing I'd eat.

If I haven't made you hungry, something is probably wrong with you.

2 comments:

cadiz12 said...

all very good selections, except for the grape jelly.

i think you should do a treatise on candy.

Syar said...

I'm not huge on jelly, mostly because all Malaysia AND Australia ever have is just jam, and when it comes to jam, I'm Team Any kind of Berry all the way. Rasp, Blue, Straw. All of it.

And yes, now I am hungry and I still have 45 minutes until I can eat lunch. Ugh.