Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dear Santa


Dear Santa,

I know you're a busy man, especially this time of year, so I'll try to keep this brief.

I would've written you a letter and mailed it, but I know you are one of the few people who keeps up with my blog, plus, I don't really trust the Post Office.

This year for Christmas, I would really like a 2011 . . . maybe 2012 Toyota Prius. I crashed my car in May and have been saving for one, but no matter how much I save, it will take years until I can actually afford it.

As you know, I'm not big on smiling, but I took the liberty of drawing, what hopefully, is a prediction of the near future. As you can see, my smile is quite apparent.

I know you live in Naperville in the off season . . . because I've seen you driving around in your red Toyota Corolla. I wouldn't even mind if you dropped it off the day after Christmas . . . Hey, I'm flexible. I would prefer if it were white, but silver or blue would be fine too . . . even black would be okay . . . but not red (no offense).

Thank you for hearing me out. I think if you check my files you'll see that I've been more than good this year, I've been GREAT. If the records show otherwise make sure you're looking at MADELYN S MULLER. There are a lot of new Madelyn's in this world as of late, because my name is making a comeback. I wouldn't want to miss out on a new Prius because there was a paperwork error.

Sincerely,

Madelyn

1 comment:

cadiz12 said...

i was confused at first because i thought the steering wheel/dash spelled "old."

maybe i'm just old. can you ask santa if he could give me an extra hour every day?