Thursday, November 17, 2011

Flare


My top 5 favorite smells.

1. WD40 - I don't know why, but ever since the first time I smelled it, I only wanted to smell it more.

2. Cigarette-smoke soaked clothes - My Grandma smoked, and anytime we would get a package, it would smell like this . . . but with a blend of her perfume.

3. RedBull - it's just a good smell.

4. Coffee - Most people like this smell. I'm no different.

5. New technology - there's nothing like taking a brand new iPad, phone, television, stereo . . . you name it, out of the box.


Mmmmmm.

2 comments:

Syar said...

I love the smell of WD40. In my house it feels like I'm the only one who knows where we keep the can, or cares about creaky hinges, so I get to smell it all the time. I like cigarette smoke soaked clothes too, even so far as liking how I smell after a night out at a bar or something (theatre people smoke like chimneys, ugh).

I can't stand when there's too many competing smells though. There's this shop I'm not sure they have in the States, called Lush, and it's like a hyped up body shop (on steroids), all soaps and creams in tubs and cut into bars and it smells crazy. I can smell it three blocks down from the street it's on, and I cross the road to avoid passing it because my nose protests so much.

cadiz12 said...

hmm, i never really gave too much thought to WD40. i do like the smell of gasoline, though.