Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gluestick

Congratulations to K.R.M., aka my Mother, who apparently, still knows when I'm lying. Expect your prize in 3 to 6 months.

I'm currently having what they call writers block. My teacher at Second City says there's no such thing as writers block, because when you feel like you have nothing to write about, you should just write anything, even if it's a series of non-sensicle words. Words like non-sensicle.

I guess he's right. I mean, I'm writing right now, aren't I? Sure it's not about one thing. There's no direction this is going in, but words are still being typed, and you are still reading them.

I guess I just can't come up with an idea. A focus. But hey, it's day ten of NaBloPoMo, and not all of these posts are going to be brilliant.

Although, I'd say somewhere around 99% of them will be.

Oh well. If my lame post is bringing you down today, here's something that always makes me feel better.

2 comments:

Syar said...

Yo, I pull that "title has nothing to do with the post" stuff all the time! It adds a bit of mystery. People can do their own reading of it, and that's half your writing done for you.

Is non-sensicle like a pun of nonsensical? It makes me think of ice cream, but I'm always thinking of ice cream.

cadiz12 said...

that picture makes him look like he's wearing a crown, of sorts.