Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Welcome



Top Ten Things For Which I am Thankful:

10.) That I no longer live in Reno, Nevada (sorry guys, no offense)

9.) Having a job.

8.) RedBull/ Coffee - let's just say caffeine in general.

7.) Pie

6.) My new BFF (oh no, I just called you out to see if you're reading this.)

5.) Other friends

4.) Working arms and legs and ears and nose and eyes and mouth.

3.) My iPad

2.) Family - old and new (you were a close second to my number one thing, I swear)

1.) Ty Burrell making this years sexiest man alive list. He should've beat Bradley Cooper for the number 1 spot though.

Sorry, I tried rotating this, but i guess it didn't stick.

And now, it's time to blow your minds.




2 comments:

cadiz12 said...

don't be offended if you can't get people to read your blog--no matter what i do, i can't get certain people to take a look at mine.

Anonymous said...

That pic of you chowing down on a turkey leg can't be from this year, yet you look the same.