Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bowling Shoes

Since tonight is the night of my bowling league I think I'll share what my parents gave me for my birthday.






Everybody knows style is everything when you bowl, which is why I asked for these babies. Do you see the gold bling? Very necessary.

Thank You Mom and Dad, you've now contributed to my bowling greatness.

On a related note, my team is currently in third place and we won three out of four games tonight. My high score was a 195.

We also got one new team member to replace two people that found it necessary to ditch the team and move to Utah. Where are their priorities?

Luckily the new guy is awesome. His average is about 220, so he doesn't bring a handicap to the team, but that's okay with me. I'm still the best/ only girl on the team though.

Go TooToo's! (That's our teams name . . . it's a short story I don't feel like telling.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very stylish!

Did they help your game?

Anonymous said...

Does your hippo barbie doll have bowling shoes? Hmmm, that gives me an idea fro Christmas...

Jon said...

There's really nothing like slipping on your own comfy bowling shoes while all the others watch with envy as they wrestle their way into those smelly, septic tank shoes the alley offers.

Anonymous said...

Those are snazzy. Especially compared to the horribly unstylish shoes that us non-bowlers are forced to wear when we go bowling.

cadiz12 said...

i love the bling!