Sunday, November 28, 2010

My nose won't stop running . . .

. . . and it's driving me crazy. It's also causing sneeze attacks, which is only unpleasant because it constantly feels like I have to sneeze, then when I finally do it feels great, but the feeling returns quickly.

I'm not sick, not sick at all. Thanks to my healthy eating ( aside from all the candy and sugar I can't seem to stop eating), regular exercise and most importantly the 8 - 10 hours of sleep I get almost every night, I have a great immune system (knock on wood). It's just really dry up here.

Other than that, I decided what my next tattoo will be . . . they are addicting you know. Tell me what you think.




I started rereading the first Harry Potter book, so that's where I got such an awesome idea. Some people ( The Beast) say you shouldn't tattoo your face, but I say " What if it's something really cool . . . and Harry Potter related?"

4 comments:

Syar said...

You should probably REAAALLLLLLLYYYY consider tattooing your face though (and this coming from a diehard Harry Potter fan - but not a person that would get tattooed, so make of that what you will). Unless you're ready to maintain a fringe forever to help you cover it up on the days when you don't feel like letting the world see your tattoo.

Anonymous said...

Do. not. tattoo. your. face. period.

Anonymous said...

I normally would say it's a good idea, but there's one problem: Voldemort would probably mistake you for Harry and kill you. If you're fine with being hunted by a dark wizard for the rest of your life, go for it.

cadiz12 said...

two words for you: Lil Wayne.