Monday, November 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo/ Multitasking

I've decided to use NaBloPoMo to multitask. I know my last post stated that there would be Thank You's. Which means it's time to stop the laziness.

I will thank each person, for one gift, one day at a time, that way I will have a blog post for at least (thanks to my oldest sister) 25 days. I'll just have to wing it on the other 5.

Today I will be thanking my good friend T.R. for one of the most awesome beanies on this planet.



Yes, that is a penguin, and no, you cannot have it.

Thank You once again T.R., I love it forever and always.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a picture of a doll you'll wish you never saw.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice hat, but I know everyone is going to love the doll I got you:)

Anonymous said...

Wait, so you already have post ideas for 25 days? That HAS to be cheating or something. I'm jealous of both that and your hat right now.

Syar said...

UM, that is amazing. Is that handmade? Are there other kinds of animals? Where can I get one?!

PS: My word verification is "darnin". How rarely appropriate!

cadiz12 said...

that hat is badass.

Madelyn said...

anon - we'll see about that.

Cofo - you should be jealous.

Syar - yes, I believe it is handmade. There ARE other kinds of animals, and they are almost just as awesome, unfortunately they are exclusively in Reno. However, I'm sure you could find some cheap knockoffs online.

Cadiz12 - yes, yes it is.

Jon said...

When it gets all snowy in Reno, can you slide around on your belly while wearing that hat and take pictures? Thanks in advance.

Madelyn said...

Jon- I don't need the hat to slide on my belly when it snows.